DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND TRAINING LETABA TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING (TVET) COLLEGE
R152 862 per year
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Support users with all computers and LAN problems, attend and respond to calls at helpdesk, maintain records regarding the daily operations, users and computer equipment location and software media.
- Perform first line support.
- Assist with telephone and videoconference systems.
- Ensure that hardware installations comply with standards.
- Ensure virus infections on IT site is minimal.
- Perform data backup.
- Monitor IT users.
- Be proactive in identification of potential IT problems.
- A Senior Certificate and at least three (3) year National Diploma or Degree in IT.
- One year relevant Information Technology first-line support experience will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the latest Microsoft operating system and 16 application.
- Knowledge of A+ and N+ will be an added advantage.
- Hardware and software support skills.
- Experience with computer peripherals, for example data projectors, printers, modems, scanners, and other communication devices.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact at all level in the organization.
- Must be client service and support oriented.
- A valid driver’s license.
*How to Apply:
The Principal, Letaba TVET College, Private Bag X4017 Tzaneen, 0850 or hand deliver to: 1 Claude Wheatley Street.
Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed applicants.
Applications received after the closing date or faxed and emailed applications will not be considered.
Mr P Mokhonazi
☎ Tel no: (015) 307 5440/3955)
08 September 2017 at 16h00