CIVILIAN SECRETARIAT FOR POLICE
R211 194 per year
- Provide administration support.
- Execute daily office record keeping
- Accurate filling of all correspondence on daily basis and ensure there is no filling backlog
- Assist with the execution of the functions attached to the registry and responsible for efficient running of the registry
- Open post and parcels
- Open and close files
- Order stationery, receiving and dispatching of documents/correspondence
- Prepare to provide assistance when required during after-hours
- Assist with some of the duties of the Personal Assistant when absent or on leave
- A recognized National Diploma/ Degree (NQF6) in Public Administration/ Management or equivalent qualification plus relevant experience in organisational performance management and reporting Job Knowledge and skills
- Interpersonal relations
- Computer skills
- Planning and Organising
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written)
*How to Apply:
Applications must be mailed timeously to Private Bag X922 Pretoria 0001 or hand delivered to 217 Pretorius Street, Van Erkom Arcade building 7th floor , Pretoria at the Reception. Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered.
Ms Lerato Maisela,
☎ Tel: 012 393 2500/1916
03 March 2017 (NB: Please ensure that your application reaches this office before 17h00 on week-days).