Department of Enviromental Affairs
R158 094 per annum per annum (Total inclusive package of R280 735pa/conditions apply)
- Responsible for rendering effective office administrative support service in the office of the Director and perform the following key functions: Provide efficient and effective administration of the Directorate time and travel.
- Provide efficient and effective administration on Director including the coordination of directorate resourcing-recruitment office accommodation, furniture, equipment, handle petty cash, prepare and submit S&T and cellphone claims.
- Manage and maintain leave register.
- Liaise with stakeholders with regard to general queries and provide assistance/information.
- Provide efficient and effective administration of the Directorate communication.
- Provide efficient and effective administration of the Director in and out trays and general document management.
- Facilitate and co-ordinate directorate’s events and meetings.
- Assist with personal tasks within an agreed framework.
A Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification plus relevant working experience in office administration.
A relevant three year qualification in Office Administration will serve as an added advantage.
Good interpersonal, communication, analytical and organising skills.
Good computer literacy.
Good administration, diary management, mail and telephone screening skills; an understanding of the Public
Service systems and procedures will also serve as an advantage.
Good knowledge and experience of Public Finance Management Act and Treasury Regulations.
Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
Willingness to work after hours.
*How to Apply:
Director-General, Department of Environmental Affairs, Private Bag X447, Pretoria, 0001 or hand
-delivered to: Environment House, Erf 1563 Arcadia Extension 6, Cnr Soutpansberg and Steve Biko Road, Arcadia, Pretoria. No faxed, e-mailed and late applications will be considered.
Ms T. Magagula Tel: 012-399-9519
20 July 2015
Application must be submitted on a Z83 form with a copy of a comprehensive CV, certified copies of qualifications and ID document in order to be considered, It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).