DEPARTMENT OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND TRAINING
OFFICE AID: AUXILIARY SERVICES
Pretoria, Head Office
R90 234 per year, Level 02
- Clean offices and conference halls.
- Prepare halls for meetings and workshops.
- Washing of dishes, glasses, cups and saucers.
- Serve tea and lunch during meetings.
- Refresh the conference rooms.
- Clean passages, toilets, walls and windows.
- Assist with stock control.
- A National Senior Certificate/Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- An appropriate Bachelor’s Degree/ National Diploma will be an added advantage At least one (1) to three (3) years relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Knowledge of cleaning offices and conference halls.
- Knowledge of preparing board rooms for meeting.
- Communication and report writing skills.
- Good knowledge of handling queries.
*How to Apply:
The directorgeneral, department of higher education and training, private bag X174, Pretoria, 0001 or hand deliver to: 123 Francis Baard street (former Schoeman street) Pretoria
Mr P Mtshali ☎ Tel no: (012) 312 5089
Mr R Kgare ☎ Tel no: (012) 312 5442
12 May 2017