EMERGENCY CARE OFFICER (BAA) GRADE 1
R109 464 per year (plus benefits)
- Responsible for the treatment of patient within the scope of practice of Basic Life Support, and transportation of patients as part of the planned patients transport and Emergency Medical Services.
- Perform any other duties delegated by supervisor, and incumbent will be responsible for taking care of EMS assets.
- Candidates are expected to work shifts.
- Grade 12 certificate
- Basic Ambulance Assistant certificate
- Current and valid registration with HPCSA as a Basic Ambulance Assistant
- Valid driver’s license code 10 and PDP and previous experience in EMS will be advantageous
*How to Apply:
Applications must be delivered directly to: Emergency Medical Services, Continuity SA, Growth Point Business Park, Corner Old Pretoria Road and Tonnetti Street, Midrand or posted to P.O Box 8311 Halfway House 1685
or apply online at: www.gautengonline.gov.za
Mr Tebogo Masege Tel: (011) 564 2017
26 February 2016
CANDIDATES THAT ARE SHORTLISTED WILL BE SUBJECTED TO A COMPETENCY TEST, BASED ON SCOPE OF POST