NATIONAL DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
PERSONAL ASSISTANT I
Office: CCOD and Occupational Diseases – Johannesburg
R171 069 per year
- Provides a secretarial/receptionist support services to the Director.
- Receive visitors to the office of the Director.
- Render administrative support services.
- Ensure effective flow of information and documents to and from the office of the Director.
- Provides support to the Director regarding meetings.
- Scrutinize documents to determine actions/information or other documents required for the meetings.
- Provide administrative support with regards to budget in the office of the Director.
- Maintain filing system.
- A Senior Certificate or equivalent NQF 4 certificate.
- A Secretarial Diploma or relevant qualification.
- At least one (1) year experience in rendering support service to senior management including experience in general office and provisioning administration.
- Knowledge of governmental procedures with regard to finance and budgeting.
- Sound and in-depth knowledge of relevant prescripts and application of human resources as well as understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service.
- Good communication (verbal and written), telephone etiquette, 12 planning, organizing, presentation and computer skills (MS Office packages).
- Ability to act with tact and discretion.
*How to Apply:
The Director-General, National Department of Health, Private Bag X828, Pretoria. 0001. Hand delivered applications may be submitted at Reception (Brown application Box), Civitas Building, corner of Thabo Sehume (formerly known as Andries) and Struben streets.Pretoria.
Mr MD Maswanganye
☎ Tel No: 011 356 5600
03 October 2016.