THE DEPARTMENT OF SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
R 152 862 per year
- Capture employee records on Persal and provide supporting HRM&D information to DSBD employees.
- Advise management and staff on personnel administration procedures.
- Attend to general HR queries and assist staff with the completion of various HR documents.
- Coordinate training for staff, submission of performance management records and leave applications.
- Scan, copy, file documents, receive, check and distribute documents received from HR Staff.
- Coordinate and organise meetings/appointments for the Directorate.
- Provide the necessary support for events, including registration, preparation of documentation and presentations.
- Liaise with officials concerning human resource information and also with service providers on training information for staff.
- Request establishment reports on Persal and assist in compilation of reports and compile basic analysis of data and information.
- Take minutes at specific meetings.
- Type reports and submissions.
- Diploma in Human Resources / Public Administration.
- Minimum of 1-2 years clerical experience.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office packages).
*How to Apply:
The Registry Office, Department Small Business Development, Private Bag X672, Pretoria 0001 or hand delivered at Block B, the dti Campus, corner of Meintjies and Robert Sobukwe Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria or applicants may apply online by uploading one pdf document which includes their signed Z83 application together with a comprehensive CV and qualifications on www.dsbd.gov.za .
Enquiries should be directed to the recruitment office at ☎ (012) 394-5241/ 41440
14 July 2017
- Preference will be given African Male
- Coloured Male
- Asian / Indian Males
- White Male and People with a disability