CIVILIAN SECRETARIAT FOR POLICE
R142 461 per year plus a monthly allowance of 37% in lieu of service benefits
Responsible for rendering effective human resource support service in the Department and perform the following key functions:
- Receive, capture, screen and distribute applications.
- Database management.
- Update and maintaining of filing systems.
- Make logistical arrangements.
- Perform other office administration related functions.
- National Diploma in Human Resource Management plus appropriate experience preferably in a Human Resource environment, an understanding of the Public Service systems and procedures and Persal Introduction certificate will serve as an advantage.
- Good interpersonal, communication, analytical and organizing skills.
- Good computer literacy, Ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to work after hours.
*How to Apply:
Applications must be mailed timeously to Private Bag X922 Pretoria 0001 or hand delivered to 217 Pretorius Street, Van Erkom Arcade building 7th floor
☎ Tel: 012 393 4359/ 1873/ 2500
10 June 2016
NB: Please ensure that your application reaches this office before 16h30 on week-days.