DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
PERSONNEL OFFICER: PERFORMANCE
Compensation Fund, Pretoria
R142 461 per year
- Render administrative support with regards to Performance Agreements.
- Coordinate the administration of Performance Assessments.
- Provide administrative support for Probation Performance Reporting.
- Safe keep HR records.
- Three years relevant tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or similar NQF level 6.
- One-two years experience in Performance Management.
DoL and Compensation Fund objectives and business functions, Relevant Fund policies, procedures and processes, Stakeholders and customers, Customer Service (Batho Pele Principles), Stakeholders and customers, Risk Awareness, Technical Knowledge.
Customer and Citizen service orientation (Batho Pele principles), Teamwork and collaboration, Communication (verbal, written, listening and questioning skills), Quality and Excellence Orientation, Self and Time Management, Analytical thinking, Planning and organizing, Problem solving and decision making.
*How to Apply:
Chief Director, Human Resources Management, P O Box 955, Pretoria, 0001 Or hand deliver at 473 Stanza Bopape, Benstra Building, Arcadia.
Mr WN Khuzwayo
☎ Tel: (012) 319 9204
26 September 2016