DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE
PERSONNEL OFFICIAL: PRODUCTION (USAGE 476)
Area Military Health Unit North West (Potchefstroom)
R142 461 per year, Level 05
- Administrate service conditions and benefits.
- Attend relevant HR and other courses regularly.
- Responsible for capturing of all HR transactions on the PERSOL system.
- Reporting on daily strengths.
- Administer the personnel movement and authority system on instruction by the Senior Personnel Clerk.
- Ensure that all correspondence is filled on personal files.
- NQF level 2 – 4 (Grade 10 – 12).
- Relevant or appropriate experience and/or courses will also be applicable.
Special requirements (skills needed):
- Knowledge and experience in PSAP personnel practice systems.
- Knowledge of Human Resource prescripts.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Computer literacy, ability to interpret and implement HR related policies and directives.
- Function independently or as part of a team.
- Work under pressure.
- Good analysis, innovative, solving problems.
Comprehensive knowledge of the HR functions and processes in the Public Service.
*How to Apply:
Department of Defence, Area Military Health Unit North West, Private Bag X2011, Noordbrug, 2522
Lt Col G.R. Megit
☎ Tel: (018) 289 1317
01 July 2016
(Applications received after the closing date and faxed copies will not be considered)