DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE
PERSONNEL OFFICIAL: PRODUCTION (USAGE 511)
AMHU NC, Kimberley
R132 399 per year, Level 5
- Participate in the managing of the AMHU NC Personnel department, under the supervision of SO2 Human Resource/ Chief clerk.
- Administration iro new appointments, registrations, transfers, contract expiry, retirements, pension and MEM/EISP.
- Request for detached duties.
- Promotion enquiries.
- Clearing in and out of members.
- Compile reporting signals.
- Administration of commuted overtime on a monthly basis.
- Do all capturing on the Persol system of all transactions.
- Administration of Studies at State expense.
- Record keeping.
- Remunerative work outside SANDF.
Grade 12 with relevant experience.
Special requirements (skills needed):
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Power Point and Persol/Persal), organizing, interpersonal relationship skills, problem solving and typing skills.
- Must be able to obtain a confidential security clearance within a year.
*How to Apply:
Department of Defence, SAMHS, AMHU NC Kimberley, Private Bag X5056, Kimberley, 8301
Capt L. Masalisa
☎ Tel: (053) 830 3225
WO2 B. Kritzinger
☎ Tel: (053) 830 3166
20 May 2016