PROVINCIAL ADMINISTRATION: NORTHERN CAPE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
PHARMACIST ASSISTANT POST BASIC GRADE 1
R158 832 – R 178 920 per year
- Assist in providing health information regarding correct and efficient use of medication to patients.
- Assist in Assist with packaging and re-packaging medicines.
- Assist in the procurement and receipt of medicine.
- Assist in the management of schedule five and six medicine.
- Provide services to all units within the pharmacy department.
- Small scale manufacturing.
- Assist in ensuring optimal and cost effective use of medication.
- General housekeeping and administrative task in the pharmacy as specified by the responsible pharmacist.
- Any other duties assigned by the responsible pharmacist or senior pharmacists to deliver quality pharmaceutical services
- Registration with South African Pharmacy Council as a pharmacist assistant post basic.
- Be knowledgeable of pharmacy legislation and GPP.
- Work harmoniously with all categories of pharmacy staff as well as other health care professionals and personnel.
*How to Apply:
Please forward all applications, clearly stating the post for which you are applying, Private Bag X5021, Kimberley, 8300 or hand-deliver to Kimberley Hospital Complex, Administration Building, Security Entrance, Kimberley.
Mr. Farouk Shaikhnag
☎ Tel: (053) 802-2253/0836451527 or email@example.com
01 April 2016 @ 16:00
(Please provide service records as proof of experience if applicable)