DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, FORESTRY AND FISHERIES
PRINCIPAL HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
R196 378 per year
- Supervise and handle HR Activities.
- Manage, implement and comply with relevant legislation, regulations, resolutions and prescripts that related to service benefits and conditions of service such as Leave Benefits and Temporary Incapacity Leave, Injury on Duty and Medical Aid Assistance, Housing Allowance, State Guarantees, Service Terminations, Long Service Recognition, Resettlements and Transfers, and Overtime.
- Approve and capture transactions on the PERSAL system.
- Prepare reports and statistics on HR matters.
- Provide inputs for the improvement of HR administration procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Supervise, evaluate and develop staff reporting to this position.
- Ensure that proper control measures are put in place to administer and monitor the activities and resources reported to this position effectively.
- Respond to enquiries and render professional human resources administration advice and liaise with clients in the Department.
- Promote human resources care and improve service delivery.
- A National Diploma/degree in Human Resources Management or 3-year relevant qualification with extensive experience in Human Resources Management specific reference to service benefits.
- Knowledge of Public Service prescripts/policies and legislative framework.
- Experience in working on PERSAL.
- Good interpersonal relations and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Good telephone etiquette, planning and organisational skills.
- Computer literacy in MS Office software as well as a PERSAL Certificate (proof must be submitted).
- Willingness to travel from time to time as and when necessary.
*How to Apply:
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 086 762 2864
Ms P. Ngqakayi
☎ Tel: (021) 402-3548
1 April 2016