DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
Tertiary Military Health Formation, 1 Military Hospital
R100 545 per year, Level 03
- Transport patients between various departments within the hospital.
- Transport patients from vehicles/ambulances to hospital and back.
- Transport documents, packages and equipment between various departments within the hospital.
- Handle telephonic enquiries.
- Supervisory function.
- NQF level 2 (Grade 10).
- Applicants with prior learning, either by means of experience or alternative courses may also apply.
- Physical fit.
Special requirements (skills needed):
- Organizing, interpersonal relationship skills.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (written & verbal) in English.
- Handle repetitive work.
- Team player.
- Problem solving.
- Must be able to obtain security clearance within a year.
*How to Apply:
Department of Defence, SAMHS, 1 Military Hospital, Private Bag X1026, Thaba Tshwane, 0143
Maj F.I.T. Tladi
Telephone: (012) 314 0309
23 September 2016
Local geo locations will receive preference. The certification date of your bar coded ID must not be older than 6 months and the copy must be of very good quality.