DEPARTMENT OF WATER AND SANITATION
PRINCIPAL SECURITY OFFICER
R158 985 per year level 6
- Conduct effective access control.
- Report on incidents.
- Supervision of private security provider.
- Participation on implementation of OHS responsibilities and crime prevention campaigns.
- Effectively execute control room duties.
- Grade 12 plus with a Grade C/security course.
- One (1) to three (3) years experience in the field of security.
- With a recognised PSIRA registration.
- A valid driver’s licence.
- Control of access to public premises and vehicles act, occupational health and safety act (OHS), trespass act, fire arm act, firearms and ammunition control act 60 of 2000.
- Knowledge and understanding of the national key point act, MPSS (minimum physical security standard), MISS (minimum information security standard) and all other acts relating to occupational health and safety acts (OHS).
*How to Apply:
The Department of Water and Sanitation, Private Bag X350, Pretoria, 0001 or hand deliver at the Continental Building, cnr Visagie and Bosman.
For attention: Mrs L Van Wyk
Mr V Mdluli
☎ Tel: (012) 336 6886
05 February 2016