PROVINCIAL ADMINISTRATION: GAUT
PROPER CARE TAKER
Tembisa Provincial Tertiary Hospital
R78 156 per year (plus benefits)
- Planting trees, flowers, grass and other plants in the hospital Preparation of soil for planting plants.
- General maintenance of garden, flower bed and lawn.
- Mowing of lawn and cutting the dead branches when need arises.
- Remove rubbish and falling leaves.
- Perform any other duties as instructed by supervisor.
- Grade 10 or Equivalent Qualification as well as basic reading and writing skills.
- To provide and maintain attractive garden and grounds in the Hospital.
*How to Apply:
Gauteng East [GE]: Physical Address Corner 7th Street and 5th Avenue, 5th Floor Telkom Towers, Postal Address SPRINGS: 1560 Enquiries: Mpho Leotlela TEL: (011) 736-0716
Mr A. Maruapula,
☎ Tel: (011) 923- 2311
31 March 2016