PROVINCIAL ADMINISTRATION: GAUTENG
GAUTENG PROVINCIAL TREASURY
Odi District Hospital
R 84 096 per year (plus benefits)
- Maintenance and development of hospital grounds and garden.
- Cleaning the surroundings.
- Prepare soil for planting, maintenance of trees, flowers, shrubs and plants.
- Watering of gardens, maintain/ cleaning parking area and pathways.
- Moving of assets e.g. Furniture when delegated.
- Take care of machinery and equipment.
- Remove refuse and collection of medical boxes in wards.
- Cleaning of gutters and adhere to safety regulations.
- Execute any other duties delegated by supervisor.
- Minimum of ABET Level 4 /Grade 10 /Grade 12 with experience in formal cleaning environment/ground.
- At least six months previous working experience in cleaning will be an added advantage.
- Physically strong and healthy status.
- Ability to cope with physical demand of the post and under various weather conditions.
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure.
- Rotation to different areas when need arises.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills, positive attitude and innovations in gardening.
*How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted on form Z83, obtained from any Public Service Department. The completed and signed forms should be accompanied by a recently CV as well as certified copies of all qualifications and ID document (no copies of copies allowed. Certified copies should not be more that than three months old. Kindly forward your application to: Odi District Hospital, Klipgat road, Mabopane, HR Section or posted to: Odi District Hospital Private Bag x509, Mabopane.0190.
Mrs. AC Ramolumisi
☎ Tel No: (012) 725 2332).
23 December 2016