STATISTICS SOUTH AFRICA
Provincial Warehouse Clerk
North West Provincial Office
R110 739 per year
- Receive stock into store.
- Issue stock.
- Conduct stock taking of store items.
- Administer service provider database.
- Provide general administration.
- A Matric certificate.
- Experience in warehouse management.
- Training in LOGIS and Provision Administration System 1 is essential.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- A valid driver’s licence will be an added advantage.
- Person Profile: This position will suit a person with: Good communication, numerical, accuracy and analytical skills. Ability to pay attention to detail. Ability to work under pressure and handle stress.
*How to Apply:
North West: Post to the Human Resources Officer, Private Bag 23213, Mafikeng 2745 or hand-deliver at Shop No 55, North Entrance, James Moroka Drive, Mmabatho 2735
Mr Mark Maruping
☎ Tel: (018) 384-2877/8/9
16 October 2015 at 16h00