THE JUDICIAL INSPECTORATE FOR CORRECTIONAL SERVICES
PROVISIONING ADMIN OFFICER – PROCUREMENT & LOGISTICS
R142 461 per year, Level 05
- The incumbent will be responsible to assist with procurement of goods and services and liaise with suppliers.
- Provide logistical support.
- Administer inventory, allocation of assets in line with policies and guidelines.
- Perform physical asset verification, bar-coding, updating asset register.
- Maintain proper records and communication and reporting, handling of asset disposals.
- Provide administrative support.
- Applicants must be in possession of a Grade 12/Senior Certificate.
- 1-3 years relevant working experience in supply chain management environment.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Numeric skills.
- Knowledge of LOGIS system.
- Team player and strong organizational skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of SYSCON will be an added advantage.
- Must be willing to relocate.
*How to Apply:
The Judicial Inspectorate for Correctional Services, Private Bag X9177, Cape Town, 8000. Alternatively, applications may be handed in at Standard Bank Building, No. 1 Thibault Square, 9th Floor, Cnr Long Street & Hans Strijdom Avenue, Cape Town, 8001
Ms. P. Luphuwana, ☎ Tel:. 021 421 1012
15 July 2016