DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE
PROVISIONING ADMINISTRATION CLERK (PROCUREMENT)
DFSC Office, Kasteel Park, Erasmuskloof, Pretoria
R152 862 per year, Level 05
The successful candidate will be required to perform the following functions:
- Perform logistical related clerical services and support tasks as instructed by the Head of Admin Support.
- Receive and process stores demands.
- Obtain procurement quotes and ensure that procurement register and logistics register are up to date.
- Perform logistics related clerical services and support tasks as instructed.
- Execute quarterly and annual stocktaking and proper inventory control.
- Render administrative services as and when required to do so.
- Perform regular stock-takes and verification.
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent (NQF Level 4) qualification, experience in Logistics Management/Supply Chain Management.
- Knowledge of Defence logistics/procurement policies, processes and procedures will be an advantage.
- A valid drivers’ license will be an advantage.
A minimum of two (2) years in providing logistical and procurement support in a government department.
Logistical/Procurement/Supply Chain experience; planning and organizing skills; computer literacy with specific reference to spread sheets; good language skills and ability to interact well with people at different levels.
*How to Apply:
Defence Force Service Commission (DFSC), Private Bag X52, Pretoria 0001 or may be hand-delivered to DFSC Offices, Leerdam Building, SAMHS Head Office, Kasteel Park, at the corner of Nossob and Jochemus street, Erasmuskloof, Pretoria.
Ms M.M. Tema
☎ Tel no: (012) 367 9340
18 August 2017
All the short-listed candidates will undergo a competency test.