CIVILIAN SECRETARIAT FOR POLICE
PROVISIONING/PAYMENT CLERK: SUPPLIERS
R142 461 .00 per year
- Manage payments and statements from suppliers
- Assist the supervisor with the safekeeping of payments documents and Assist supervisor in the preparation of management information
- Statistics and reporting of payment to management
- Handle queries and all payment related problems
- Add payment on Logis-online
- Capture invoice on Logis and Capture invoice on Logis
- A National Diploma in Supply Chain Management/ Logistics/ Financial Management or equivalent qualification.
- 1-2 years’ work experience within the Supply Chain Management environment.
- Basic knowledge of supply chain duties, practices as well as the ability to capture data, operate computer and collecting statistics.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service.
- Basic knowledge of work procedures in terms of the working environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, teamwork, flexibility and computer skills.
*How to Apply:
Applications must be mailed timeously to Private Bag X922 Pretoria 0001 or hand delivered to 217 Pretorius Street, Van Erkom Arcade building 7th floor, Pretoria at the Reception.
Danisile Sambo/ Dipuo Kupa
☎ Tel: 012 393 4359/ 1873/ 2500
23 December 2016