DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
PUPIL INSPECTOR (LEARNER INSPECTOR)
Branch: Inspection and Enforcement Services, Head Office
R100 545 per year
Prospective students who have successfully completed their Matriculation with a pass of 60% in Mathematics and Physical Science or currently busy with matriculation or still at home and wish to study or those who are already registered with Universities or University of
Technologies who are already studying or wishing to further their studies with higher learning institutions in one of the following fields are requested to apply:
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy and Light current)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Environmental Health Science.
- (Students with bursaries or other source of finance should not apply).
- Covering letter indicating your preferred field of study
- Certified copy of results from Universities or Universities of Technology for those students who are already registered with higher learning institutions
- Application form (Z83)
- Curriculum vitae
- Certified copy of Matriculation Certificate
- Certified copy of your ID Book
- Successful candidate will sign a contract with the Department of Labour
*How to Apply:
Chief Director: Human Resources Management: Private Bag X 117, Pretoria, 0001 or hand deliver at 215 Francis Baard Street. FOR ATTENTION: Subdirectorate: Human Resources Operations, Head Office.
Mr Lucas Masango
☎ Tel: 012 309 4398
14 June 2016 at 16:00