National Prosecuting Service
SALARY : R103 494 per annum (Excluding Benefits) (Level 4)
- Render general receptionist and office auxiliary services that include handling of correspondence, taking messages, receiving and transferring calls to relevant offices.
- Assist in arranging travelling and accommodation for staff.
- Receive and assist visitors and guests.
- Arrange for catering and refreshments at meetings.
- Receive and send faxes.
- Assist with the filling and record keeping for all incoming and outgoing documents.
- Provide high level administrative support to the legal staff, logistical and human resources.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Plus extensive experience in performing general reception and administrative functions.
- Knowledge of public service legislation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- MS Office package.
- Planning and Organising skills.
- Client orientation and customer focus.
*How to Apply:
Subit your application through E-mail: email@example.com or Fax 012 843 3466
Talita Raga 047 501 2629
13 May 2015
Applications must be submitted on a Z83, which must be fully completed as per the instructions on the form, signed and dated.