THE DEPARTMENT OF SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
ODG / REC 1
R 142 461 per year
Provide front-line reception services by performing the following duties:
- Receive and attend to all visitors.
- Attend to and/or refer queries to respective officials.
- Make appointments upon request from visitors or staff.
- Receive goods and items on behalf of staff.
- Attend to all visitors and guide them to respective offices.
- Attend to all queries brought by the visitors and refer them to respective officials.
- Make appointments to personnel on behalf of visitors.
- Render telecommunication services.
- Answer all incoming telephones and direct those calls to respective officials.
- Attend to all electronic and telephone queries.
- Maintain electronic diaries.
- Book and arrange meetings.
- Provide administrative support by typing documents, assemble and organise documents, make photocopies and scan and file documents.
- Maintain incoming and outgoing register of all goods or items.
- A Senior Certificate coupled with at least 2 years Receptionist experience in a corporate environment.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office package).
- Telephone etiquette interpersonal skills, customer service skills, planning and organising skills, communication skills both verbal and non-verbal.
*How to Apply:
The Registry Office, Department Small Business Development, Private Bag X672, Pretoria 0001 or hand delivered at Block B, the dti Campus, corner of Meintjies and Robert Sobukwe Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria.
Enquiries for all advertised posts should be directed to the recruitment office on ☎ Tel: (012) 394-5286/ 41440
7 April 2017
EE Requirements: Preference will be given African Males / African Females / White Males / White Females and People with a disability