Department of Science and Technology
R158 985 per year
The successful candidate will be responsible for physical access control in the DST Building, receiving, screening and transferring calls within the DST Building, receiving, recording and dispatching of documents, organizing the reception area and occupational health and safety of employees within the DST Building.
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12).
- Six to 12 months working experience in administration or clerical environment.
- Knowledge of public service regulations and prescripts, and Batho Pele principles.
- Good telephone etiquette and customer service.
- Good record keeping, communication, interpersonal and client relations skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to take work under pressure and take initiative.
- Energetic, reliable and honest.
*How to Apply:
Private Bag X894, Pretoria, 0001, or hand-deliver them to the Department at Building 52, CSIR Campus, Meiring Naudé Road, Brummeria.
☎ Tel: 012 843 6709
9 October 2015