Department of Social Development, South Africa
HSRC Building, Pretoria
Salary: R123 738.00 per annum
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls;
- Receive clients or visitors and ensure that they are correctly referred;
- Deal with queries from the public and customers;
- Render general administrative and clerical support;
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries;
- Scan, manage and draft notices, documentation, supporting registers and filing;
- Provide efficient customer care services.
Grade 12 Certificate (or equivalent) PLUS 1 to 2 years’ experience in the receptionist field and customer care.
Customer care principles;
Document tracking, storage and retrieval;
Ms Office Suite;
Basic provisioning administration; and
Thorough knowledge of sign language;
Excellent communication skills;
Planning and organising skills;
Confident. Friendly. Patient. Accurate. Compliant. Precise. Adaptable. Diplomatic. Disciplined. Alert. Independent. Ability to work under pressure. Well organised and effective. Innovative. Ability to work in a team and independently. Good listener.
*How to Apply:
Submit your application to The Director General, Department of Social Development, Private Bag X901, Pretoria,
Physical Address: HSRC Building, 134 Pretorius Street FOR ATTENTION: Ms E de Waal
Mr B Futshane, Tel: 012 312 7982
19 March 2015
A curriculum vitae with a detailed description of duties, the names of two referees, certified copies of qualifications and identity document must accompany your signed application for employment (Z83 form).