DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AND CONSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT
REGISTRAR MR1 – MR5
Magistrate’s Office, Bloemfontein
R174 606 – R818 301 per year.
Key Performance Areas:
- Co-ordinate Case Flow Management Support Services to the Judiciary and Prosecution at regional level
- Co-ordinate all processes that initiate court proceedings
- Compile and submit monthly reports on the civil statistics and performance for the office of the Regional Court President and DOJ
- Co-ordinate and liaise with the office of the Regional Court Magistrates on civil related matters
- Facilitate court sittings and consideration of judgments by defaults and taxation of attorney’s unopposed bills of cost
- Manage appeals, reviews and applications for request for access to information, court records and all relevant registers
- Authenticate signature of legal practitioners, notaries and sworn translators
- Provide translators and conveyances
- Supervise and manage the performance of Assistant Registrars in Regional Division
- LLB degree or a four year recognized legal qualification
- A valid driver’s licence
Skills and Competencies:
- Legal research and drafting
- Dispute resolution
- Case flow management
- Office management, planning and organisation
- Communication written & verbal and Computer literacy MS Office skills
- Ability to interpret acts and regulations
*How to Apply:
Please direct your application to: The Regional Head, Private Bag X20578, Bloemfontein, 9300, or hands deliver at 53 Colonial Building, Charlotte Maxeke Street, Bloemfontein, 9301.
Ms. NM Dywili
☎ Tel no: (051) 407 1800.
21 August 2017
- Salary will be determined in accordance with OSD determination.
- The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement