Office of the Chief Justice
Gauteng High Court: Johannesburg
Salary: R 123 738 – R 145 758 per annum. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Compile batches for payment, issue receipts and keep registers, Write warrant vouchers and manage trust money and deposit account.
- Filing of civil processes and criminal matters.
- Render counter services.
- Act as liaison between judges and legal practitioners.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification;
- People with experience will be an added Advantage;
- Computer Literacy, excellent Communication, accuracy attention to details and interpersonal relations.
*How to Apply:
Submit your applications to The Provincial Head Private Bag X 06, JOHANNESBURG, 2000
OR PHYSICAL ADDRESS to Office of the Chief Justice Service Centre , C/O Pritchard and Kruis streets, Schreiner Chambers.
Ms Onica Netshitomboni 011 332 9000
20 February 2015