OFFICE OF THE CHIEF JUSTICE
Mpumalanga High Court
R142 461–R167 814 per year. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement.
- Assist with the management and control of Court records
- Filing of civil processes and criminal matters
- Uploading and updating of case information in the integrated Case Management Systems (ICMS)
- Typing, answering telephone and referring all incoming calls
- Act as liaison between Judges and Legal Practitioners
- Perform any other duties required for the effective and efficient functioning of the court as required by the Judiciary, Court Manager and/ or Registrar
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- 0-2 years’ experience.
*How to Apply:
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: Postal Address: The The Regional Head; Private Bag X11249 Nelspruit 1200; For hand delivered applications; Physical Address, 24 Brown Street, Nedbank Centre, 4th floor Nelspruit 1200:
Mr S Mashele
☎ Tel: (010) 493 2528
12 August 2016