OFFICE OF THE CHIEF JUSTICE
Northern Cape High Court: Kimberley
R132 399 – R155 961 per year.
- Assist with the management and control of Court records.
- Filling and issuing of civil processes and criminal matters.
- Processing of reviews and appeals.
- Compiling of statistics.
- Act as liaison between Judges and legal Practitioners.
- Perform any other duties required for the effective and efficient functioning of the court as required by the Judiciary, Court Manager and Registrar.
Skills And Competencies: Computer Literacy (MS Office); Good communications skills (written and verbal); Ability to work under pressureand solve problems; Customer services; Knowledge of document management and filing.
Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with 0-2 years’ experience.
*How to Apply:
The Director: Human Resource Management, Office of the Chief Justice, Private Bag X5043, KIMBERLEY, 8300. Applications can also be hand delivered to Ms S Ruthven, High Court, Sol Plaatje Drive, Room B107, Kimberley.
Ms S Ruthven
☎ Tel: (053) 807 2733
02 October 2015