Department of Mineral Resources
Salary: R123 738 per annum, Level 05
- Recording of incoming and outgoing mail;
- Maintaining a proper and effective filling system according to MPRDA, opening of sub files, collecting of post and delivering incoming post.
- A Grade 12 certificate plus the following competencies
- Knowledge: Departmental filling system, Registry/Administration background, computer, literate, filling,
- Communication: Effective verbal and written communication
- Creativity: Develop systems and control measures.
*How to Apply:
Submit Application to:
The Director-General, Department of Mineral Resources, Private Bag X59, Arcadia, 0007 or
hand delivered to Trevenna Campus, corner Mentjies and Francis Baard Street, former Schoeman, Sunnyside
FOR ATTENTION: Ms N Maseko or Ms T Sibutha
Ms Puja Singh 013 653 0529
18 May 2015
Coloureds, Indians as well as people living with disability are encouraged to apply