Economic Development Department
Registry Clerk Office of The Deputy Minister
Salary (Level 5): R123 738.00 to R145 758 per annum (excluding benefits)
- Registry management (development and maintenance of appropriate filing system, the elimination of documents, opening and closing files, correct storage of documents);
- Develop and maintain a customer database or service providers;
- Receive, record, screen incoming any submission before sending it to the Deputy Minister and distribution;
- Manage correspondence (receiving, sorting, to confirm distribute and do follow-ups);
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Applicants must have Grade 12 certificate with at least 1-2 years of relevant experience;
- Understanding of the National Archives Act and regulations, work of the ministry and how to use a fax machine and photocopier.
*How to Apply:
Submit your applications to:
Economic Development Department, Private Bag X 149, Pretoria, 0001 or Hand delivered to the dtiCampus at, corner of Meintjies and Robert Sobukwe Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria, Block G, Ground Floor. FOR ATTENTION : Ms M Mokhine
Ms Virginia Khoza 012 394 1233 OR Ms Albert Malatji 012 394 3501
30 January 2015
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 together with comprehensive CV and certified copies of all qualifications and ID.