Department of Higher Education and Training
Salary: R 123 738 per annum Level 5
- The successful candidate will be expected to handle documents and information with strict confidentiality.
- The responsibilities of the appointee will entail batch control, ensuring safeguarding and filing of financial batches in the safe, drawing of batches when required and keeping a register for batches that are requested.
- Assisting with Audit Queries concerning this function.
- Communicating with internal and external clients.
- Grade 12/ Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification at NQF level 4.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in Financial Accounting.
- Friendly, trustworthy and accuracy.
*How to Apply:
Submit your applications by Quoting The Reference Number To: The Director-General, Department Of Higher Education And Training, Private Bag X174, Pretoria, 0001
Or Hand Deliver To: 123 Francis Baard Street, (Old Name 123 Schoeman Street), Cnr Sophie De Bruyn & Francis Baard Street, (Old Name Cnr Schubart & Schoeman), Pretoria, Reception Area.
Mr D Sebela 012 312 5512/ Ms D Pholo 012 312 5027
13 February 2015
Applications must be submitted on form Z83 and must be included with a comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualifications.