THE DEPARTMENT OF SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
R142 461 per year, Level 05
- Manage the registry (Develop and maintain proper filing system, disposal of documents, opening and closing of files, proper filing of documents).
- Develop and maintain a database of clients/service providers.
- Receive, Record, Screen all Incoming submissions and documents before forwarding and for distributing to the relevant client.
- Handle correspondence (receive, sort, acknowledge, distribute and make follow ups).
- Execute other duties as instructed.
- Grade 12 with at least 2 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of promotion of Access to Information Act, Administrative Justice Act, National Archives Act and Regulations.
- Knowledge of Records Management.
- The successful completion of the National Archives Certificate in Records Management will be an added advantage.
- Good organizing, planning and coordinating, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Computer literacy and Good Interpersonal skills.
- Good Communication (verbal and written) skills, ability to work under pressure to work independently.
*How to Apply:
Applications can be submitted by post to: The Registry Office, Department Small Business Development, Private Bag X84, Pretoria 0001 or hand delivered at BLOCK B dti Campus, corner of Meintjies and Robert Sobukwe Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria.
Enquiries should be directed to the recruitment office at Tel: (012) 394-5241/ 3097
05 August 2016