Department of Transport
R123 738 per annum (Level 5)
- Maintain the filing system and records;
- Manage the flow of mail and files/records;
- Records administration and registry support;
- Render administrative support as required Maintain all files in accordance with the file plan, Ensure proper filling of documents.
- Grade 12 certificate.
- One year experience in Records Management or Knowledge and experience in registry environment.
- Understanding of records management policies and procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Good interpersonal relations.
- Planning and organising.
- Computer literacy and driver’s license will be an added advantage
*How to Apply:
Submit application to Department of Transport, Private Bag X193, Pretoria, 0001 of hand deliver at the Forum Building, Cnr Struben and Bosman Street, Pretoria for attention Recruitment Unit. Room 4034. Employees are reminded to quote the relevant reference numbers/post number when applying for these posts.
Mr S Mkhize, Tel (012) 309 3883
13 July 2015
Applications must be accompanied by form Z83 and a recent updated comprehensive CV (previous experience must be comprehensively detailed, i.e. positions held and dates), as well as certified copies of all qualifications and ID document.