NATIONAL PROSECUTING AUTHORITY
CPP: East London
R132 399 per year (Excluding Benefits) (Level 5)
- Provide registry counter services.
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Render an effective and record management service.
- Operate office machines in relation to the registry function.
- Process documents for archiving and or disposal.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Computer Literacy in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Good administrative skills.
- Good planning and organizing skills
*How to Apply:
E-mail: email@example.com or Fax: 012 843 3436
☎ Tel: 040 608 6800
21 September 2015
Applications must be accompanied by form Z83 and a recent updated comprehensive CV (previous experience must be comprehensively detailed, i.e. positions held and dates), as well as certified copies of all qualifications and ID document.