DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE
REGISTRY CLERK: PRODUCTION
DFSC Office, Kasteel Park, Erasmuskloof, Pretoria
R132 399 per year, Level 5
- The provision of a registry service.
- Ensure that post is collected daily at Defence Headquarters, and other relevant locations.
- Maintain the Defence Force Service Commission archives.
- Keep accurate file registers.
- Ensure a proper audit trail of all documentation.
- Ensure accurate control of documents.
- Maintain the registry according to the DFSC file registry plan and system.
- Provide budget inputs to maintain an effective registry service.
- A minimum of Grade 12/T1, T2/N3 NQF Level 3 qualifications.
- An additional recognized qualification in Records Administration and knowledge of Defense registry policies, processes and procedures will be an advantage.
- A driver’s license is a prerequisite.
- A military driver’s license will be an advantage.
- Applicants must have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in providing registry services.
Special requirements (Skill needed): Record keeping and registry skills; organizing skills; Computer skills; Ability to interpret relevant legislation and directives; Interpersonal relationship skills; Problem solving skills; Administration skills.
*How to Apply:
Defence Force Service Commission (DFSC), Private Bag X52, Pretoria, 0001 or may be hand delivered to DFSC Offices, Leerdam Building, SAMHS Head Office, Kasteel Park, at the corner of Nossob and Jochemus street, Erasmuskloof.
Ms M.M. Tema
☎ Tel: 012 367 9340.
09 October 2015
(Applications received after the closing date and faxed copies will not be considered).
All the short-listed candidates will undergo a competency test.