DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES
R119 154 per year, Level 04
- The successful candidate will be responsible for efficient running of the registry office.
- Open post and parcels.
- Accurate filling of all correspondence on the daily basis.
- Open and Close files.
- Assist with the execution of the functions attached to the registry Office.
- Maintain a register of documents received and delivered.
- Order stationery.
- Receiving and dispatching of the courier items.
- Ensure that there is no backlog on to be filed.
- Ensure that there is no file that leaves registry without being recorded.
- Replace files covers and ensure that registry is efficient and effective.
- Assist in General filling and scanning of the document to the Hummingbird system.
- Sorting of the documents from the Metro file Deal with registry related queries on daily basis.
- Applicant must be in possession of Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent and at least relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Registry Procedures, Process and applicable prescripts and Acts.
- File management experience.
- Basic Computer Literacy.
- Filling experience.
- Working knowledge of registered mail, priority mail and the sorting of mail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
*How to Apply:
The Department of Public Enterprises, Private Bag X15, Pretoria, 0028 or hand deliver at 1090 Infotech Building, Arcadia & Hilda Street, Hatfield 0028.
Mr Joseph Malekana
☎ Tel: (012) 431-1137
23 September 2016