NATIONAL PROSECUTING AUTHORITY
Pretoria Head Office
R132 399 per year (Excluding Benefits) (Level 5)
- Provide secretarial and administration support.
- Receive and screen telephone calls and refer to the correct role players.
- Record all incoming and outgoing mail in the Directorate SCM.
- Manage the Directors diary.
- Coordinate and prepare for management meeting including taking minutes.
- Coordinate SCM training requirements in line with individual development plans.
- Organize travel and accommodation arrangement for the Director.
- Asset controller for the directorate.
- Provide logistical support to the Directorate (stationery requirements etc.).
- Design and keep a proper filing system.
- Grade 12 plus Secretarial Diploma or other relevant qualification.
- At least 1 year relevant experience will be an added advantage.
- Reliable, integrity, tolerant and determined.
- Able to act independently and under pressure.
- Willing to travel, able to work extended hours.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills Excellent communication and administrative skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- General computer literacy and knowledge of programs in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Able to do basic calculations, understanding of financial documents i.e. invoices, delivery notes and orders
*How to Apply:
E-mail: Recruitdpphq276@npa.gov.za or Fax: (012) 843 3918
☎ Tel: 012 845 6014
12 October 2015