The Independent Police Investigative Directorate
Secretary Director: Investigation
Salary about R123 738 per annum level 5
- Administrative Support Services and General Secretariat to the Director: receiving and making calls, manage Director’s diary;
- Make travel and accommodation planning;
- Arrange any meetings and taking minutes;
- Typing letters / notes / submissions;
- Reports, send e-mails and faxes;
- Dissemination of information management in the context of office automation file and processed to recover office’s documents of the Director;
- Consolidate monthly reports for the office and collect budget for managers.
- A tertiary 3 years in office administration or a Senior Certificate with Experience in Secretarial;
- Computer literate including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook & Internet Explorer;
- Good office management (monitoring document storage and retrieval unit);
- Communication skills and office experience is essential;
- Applicants must be to work under pressure, independent & be willing to work overtime when needed;
- Applicants must be reliable, flexible, creative, confident, quality-oriented and customer-oriented.
*How to Apply:
Submit your applications to the Independent Police Investigative Directorate, Private Bag X25, Johannesburg, 2000, or deliver applications to, 208-212 Jeppe Street, 20th Floor Marble Towers, Johannesburg, 2001.
For Attention: Ms F Dlakana
Ms M Tshabalala @(011) 22015000
30 January 2015
Submit your comprehensive CV with contact details of 3 recent documents including certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license & ID.