Department of Defence
Secretary: CD HRM
CD HRM, Bank of Lisbon Building, Pretoria.
R123 738 per annum, Level 5
- General Secretarial, administrative and support services to the Chief Director such as; Receive and make phone calls. Manage the Chief Director’s diary.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Arrange meetings.
- Type/Draft letters, reports, memorandums, submissions, etc.
- Send and receive emails and faxes.
- Distribute, retrieve and track documents for the office.
- Render assistance to and handle visitors.
- A three year tertiary qualification or a Senior Certificate with extensive Secretarial experience.
- Computer literate.
- Report writing skills, communication skills (verbal and written), good interpersonal skills and minute taking skills.
- The ability to operate office machines (Fax, Scanner, Photocopier, etc.).
- The ability to operate an electronic document tracking system.
- The ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Must be willing to work reasonable overtime when required.
- The successful candidate will be required to obtain a Confidential Security Clearance within a year
*How to Apply:
Submit your application to Department of Defence, Directorate Career Management (Attention Ms L.
Hammond) Private Bag x137, Pretoria, 0001 or may be hand delivered at Poyntons Building, 195 Bosman Street, Pretoria.
Maj S.I. Mocumi, Tel: (012) 339 5841
13 March 2015