National Prosecuting Authority
Salary: R123 738 per annum (Excluding Benefits) (Level 5)
- Receive telephone calls and refer calls to the correct role player.
- Record appointments and events in the diary of the manager.
- Type documents for the manager and other staff within the unit and taking of minutes thereof.
- Provide high level secretarial support and perform a variety of administrative tasks for the Manager and unit. Identify venues, invite role players and organize refreshments.
- Set up schedules for meetings and events.
- Receive, record and distribute incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Draft routine correspondences and reports.
- Liaise with travel agency to make travel and accommodation arrangements and processing S & T claims.
- Operate office equipment’s (fax, photocopy, etc.) and ensure that they are in good working condition.
- Handle of procurement of standard items like stationary, refreshments for the manager and
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Must be computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Integrity, reliable, tolerant and determined.
- Able to act independently.
- Able to work extended hours.
- Excellent administration skills.
*How to Apply:
Apply via email: email@example.com or Fax 012 843 3460.
Lindie Swanepoel 012 845 6638
13 May 2015
Applications must be submitted on a Z83, which must be fully completed as per the instructions on the form, signed and dated.