Department of Health, Gauteng
Secretary to The Nursing Manager
Tara the H. Moross Centre, Sandton
Salary: R123 738 per annum (plus benefits)
- Perform secretarial and administrative tasks in an effective and highly professional manner.
- Manage the diary of the managers.
- Receive visitors including the provision of tea and refreshments.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Provide general support to the PA in managing the office of the CEO.
- Record incoming and outgoing mails.
- Develop and manage an efficient, professional document management (filling) system.
- Type, fax, photocopy and dispatch documents.
Order stationery, planning meetings, schedules agendas and taking minutes.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- One year experience in the secretarial and administrative work.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills written and verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Computer literacy (Ms Word, Excel. PowerPoint and Outlook)
*How to Apply:
Submit your application to: – Tara the H Moross Centre, P/Bag X7 Randburg 2125 or hand-delivered to: No. 50 Saxon Rd, Hurlingham, 2196 or apply online at: www.gautengonline.gov.za
Mrs. M M F. Maphanga, Tel No: (011) 535 3007/8
6 March 2015
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a competency computer test during the interviews