Office of The Chief Justice, RSA
Office of the Chief Justice: Kwa Zulu Natal
R87 330–R 102 873 per annum. The successful candidate will be required to sign a performance agreement
- Implement Access Control procedures;
- Conduct patrols around the building and report all security breaches, incidents deficiencies and safety risks to the Court Manager;
- Serve as the office key custodian; Implementation of the office Contingency Plan and ensure compliance with CHSA;
- Perform other security administration functions including report writing;
- Operate security equipment and related access control systems;
- Provide any administrative support as required by the relevant manager.
- SKILLS: Basic Computer literacy; Good communication skills (verbal and written);
- Administrative and Organising skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to liaise with team members and members of the public;
- Good filing skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Grade 10 or equivalent qualification;
- Two years security related experience;
- Registration with PSIRA;
- At least Grade C accredited ;
- Knowledge of Minimum Information Security Standards (MISS) and the following legislations:
- Control of Access to Public Premises Act; Occupational health and Safety Act;
- Valid driver’s licence will be an added advantage.
*How to Apply:
Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: The Provincial Head, Private Bag X 54372, DURBAN, 4000 OR PHYSICAL ADDRESS: Office of the Chief Justice Service Centre, 2 Devonshire Place, Smith Street, Devonshire, Durban, 4001
Ms. K Marais (031) 362 5823
15 May 2015
Applications must be submitted on form z83, The Completed and signed form should be accompanied by a recently updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification/s and ID document( no copies of certified copies allowed, certification should not be more than three months old).