DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
Labour Center: Port Elizabeth
R 119 154 per year
- Control access in and out of the Labour Centre.
- Secure the flow of information and assets within the Labour Centre.
- Conduct security patrols of the buildings and offices to ensure safety of employees and clients.
- Conduct internal investigations and enforce security rules and regulations.
- Matriculation/Grade 12/Senior Certificate.
- Grade C Security Certificate.
- PSIRA Twelve (12) months security experience.
Access to Public premises and vehicles Act, Evacuation procedure, Promotion of Access to information Act, OHS Act, Departmental Policies and Procedures, Batho Pele principles.
Interpersonal relations, Verbal and written communication, Computer literacy, Problem solving, Conflict Management.
*How to Apply:
The Deputy Director Labour Centre Operations: Port Elizabeth: Private Bag X 6045, Port Elizabeth, 6000. For Attention: Sub directorate: Human Resources Management Labour Centre Operations, Port Elizabeth
Ms RA Bezuidenhout
☎Tel: (041) 506 5002
17 April 2017