DEPARTMENT OF LABOUR
Labour Centre: Uitenhage
R 119 154 per year
- Control access in and out of the Labour Centre.
- Secure the flow of information and assets within the Labour Centre.
- Conduct security patrols of the buildings and offices to ensure safety of employees and clients.
- Conduct internal investigations and enforce security rules and regulations.
- Matriculation/Grade 12/Senior Certificate.
- Grade C Security Certificate.
- PSIRA Twelve (12) months security experience.
Knowledge: Access to Public premises and vehicles Act, Evacuation procedure, Promotion of Access to information Act, OHS Act, Departmental Policies and Procedures, Batho Pele principles.
Skills: Interpersonal relations, Verbal and written communication, Computer literacy, Problem solving, Conflict Management.
*How to Apply:
Deputy Director: Labour Centre Operations: P O Box 562, Uitenhage, 6230, or hand deliver at 15 A Chase Street. For Attention: Sub-directorate: Human Resources Operations, Labour Centre, Uitenhage
Mrs EO Adams-August
☎ Tel: (041) 992 4627
17 April 2017 at 16:00