OFFICE OF THE CHIEF JUSTICE
Western Cape High Court: Cape Town
R93 444 – R110 073 per year.
- Take charge of Key control procedure.
- Ensure site specifications of private security services are complied with.
- Conduct Access Control functions.
- Operates X-Ray machine and Walkthrough Metal detector.
- Operate CCTV system.
- Update occurrence book regularly.
- Conduct site inspection.
- Conduct internal and perimeter control.
- Register all visitors.
- Record fire arms in the relevant register.
- Register all incidents in the OB.
- Search all incoming and outgoing vehicles.
- Registering all vehicles in the vehicle control register.
- Record and ensure service intervals of fire and access control equipment is maintained.
- Follow site instructions given by the supervisor/manager and must be able to work extra hours when need arise.
- Grade 12
- Two years security experience.
- Registration with PSIRA
- PSIRA Grade B certificate.
- Code 08/EB Driver’s License
- Basic firefighting
- Basic First Aid
- Electronic Access Control Experience
- Internal and Perimeter patrols
- Protection of Information Act
- National key point (fire arm training)
- CCTV operation
- Prisa Grade A Certificate and strong administration skills will be an advantage.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES: Good Communication (Verbal and Written) Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills. Interpersonal Relations. People Management Skills. Analytical Thinking Skills. Computer Literacy (MS Office) Planning, Organizing and Controlling Skills
*How to Apply:
The Provincial Head: OCJ Service Centre Western Cape
For Attention: Ms M Baker
Address: 35 Keerom Street, Cape Town, 8000 or Private Bag X9020, Cape Town, 8000
Ms M Baker
☎ Tel: 021-469 4000
04 September 2015