PROVINCIAL ADMINISTRATION: GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF CO-OPERATIVE GOVERNANCE AND TRADITIONAL AFFAIRS
SENIOR ADMIN CLERK
R142 461 per year plus benefits
- Reply to queries, compile/type correspondence, documentation, faxing and photocopying.
- Make logistical arrangement for meetings/workshops/events.
- Provide administrative support, update and safe-keeping all records, office provisioning, receive and track correspondence & order stationery.
- Perform administrative duties that will be assigned.
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification plus relevant experience.
- Applicants with prior learning, either by means of experience or alternative courses may also apply.
- Knowledge of Procurement procedures and other legislative frameworks applicable in the public sector.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Computer literacy, administrative, analytical, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team.
*How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted on a duly online completed Z83 form
FOR ATTENTION : Human Capital management
Head Office: Mr. Mzwandile Mthembu
☎ Tel No: (011) 355 0696
23 September 2016