CIVILIAN SECRETARIAT FOR POLICE
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE CLERKS
R142 461 per year
- Provide Administration support to the Chief Directorate in terms of coordinating logistical arrangement in respect of venue for meetings, workshops and events within the Directorates.
- Filling and documents management, Stock control of Office stationery.
- Coordinate Supply Chain and procurement process for the Directorates, that is travelling itineraries and submission of travelling claims
- Grade 12 certificate, a diploma in Administrative Management, Office Management, Public Management/Administration or relevant qualification may be an added advantage.
- 1 to 2 years experience in Office Administration.
- Basic organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of clerical duties and knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service.
*How to Apply:
Applications must be mailed timeously to Private Bag X922 Pretoria 0001 or hand delivered to 217 Pretorius Street, Van Erkom Arcade building 7th floor, Pretoria at the Reception. Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered.
☎ Tel: 012- 393 1916
24 June 2016