DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AND CONSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT
SENIOR COURT INTERPRETER 2 POSTS
Magistrate Naphuno and Magistrate Giyana
R196 278 – R231 210 per year.
- Interpret During Consultation.
- Keep Court records up to date.
- Supervise Court Interpreters.
- Record Cases in Criminal Record Book.
- Translate Legal Documents And Exhibits.
- Draw Case Records on Request of the Magistrate and Prosecutors.
- Key Performance Areas: Interpret in Criminal Court, Civil Court, Labor Court, quasi – judicial proceedings.
- Perform any other duty that he/she may be assigned to in terms of rationalization of functions by the office.
- Grade 12 + Two (02) years Diploma in Interpreting or Equivalent Qualifications.
- Three (3) years practical experience as a Court Interpreter.
- Proficiency in two or more indigenous languages and English.
- Applicants will be subjected to a language test.
- A valid driver’s license Language requirements: English, Afrikaans, N Sotho, Tsonga and Venda, fluency in Zulu, Swazi, Ndebele and Shona will be an added advantage.
- Skills and Competencies: Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Good communications (written and verbal).
- Administration and organizing skills; Ability to maintain Interpersonal relations.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
*How to Apply:
Postal address: The Regional Head, Department of Justice & Constitutional Development, Private Bag x9526, Polokwane, 0700
Physical address: Reception area, Limpopo Regional Office, 92 Bok Street, Polokwane, 0700.
Mr Maluleke JH. ☎ Tel: (015) 287 2147
Mr Ntsoane SP. ☎ Tel: (015) 287 2035
07 September 2015